Welcome to Style Foundations
Here are a few things we encourage you to do:
- Block off some time (doesn’t have to be a lot of time either) each and every week so you have the time and space to focus on what you’re learning. Just like going to yoga class, making dinner, attending the theatre, having dinner with friends and everything else in your life, if you don’t make time for it, it won’t happen.
- Read the lessons you’ll receive each Tuesday and Thursday. Go ahead and make notes or write down questions. Do whatever works best for you.
- Do the homework we will provide to you. This is where the learning will happen! Some things may seem more challenging than they initially appear. That’s not the first time we’ve heard this.
- Talk to others in the course to get the most out of what you’ve just learned. Isn’t reciprocity the best? Ok, let’s move on.
- Submit your questions for the weekly Q&A chat with Lazina. If you’re stuck on something like “does this shape/cut work for me?” or “what if I don’t have a personal style?” or maybe even “I really don’t know how I want to present myself at work”, chances are, others have this question as well. Ask away!
Ready? Set? Go!
This is your time. Make the most of your investment in yourself.